The struggle is real: we all have these things we really, really hate. Here’s a definitive long list of all the things we hate because it’s good to get it out. We’re not hateful people but these are the things that get under our skin. Come on, join in!
1. People asking creatives to work for free
2. The sound of someone eating a juicy fruit. Apples, carrots, stay away, please
3. How hyperactive coffee makes me
4. That I don’t call my grandparents as often as I should
5. People that yell at each other in traffic. Calm your tits, please
6. When you ask a guy what kind of coffee he wants and he thinks you’re about to propose. Calm your commitment issues, please
7. Doing taxes
8. When one shoe fits and the other one doesn’t
9. When people think you’re dumb because you appreciate style and clothes
1. Chickens on the loose, I’m very afraid of chickens – please don’t ask me why
2. Cheap toilet paper
3. Rotten avocado’s
4. People who are talking about you behind your back
5. A dirty stove – I love cooking
6. Pistachios that don’t open
7. Taking off my makeup
8. Brushing my teeth when drunk
9. Waking up before 7 AM
1. When you’re at a restaurant and your food comes ON the napkin.
2. Dirty toilets in the train, It’s not that the train tickets are cheap nowadays so please clean those toilets, thanks!
3. High school teachers with an arrogant attitude
4. When you’re spending way too much money on outdoor plants and they die in a week
5. When you order a truffle dish in a restaurant and they add like 0,000001 percent of truffle
6. The coffee machine at work that is always defect – sorry!
7. The battery of an iPhone
8. When you have a complete lettuce forest between your teeth and nobody says something.
9. When people make jokes about other’s weaknesses and I don’t mean sarcasm
What are nine things you really can’t stand? Feel free to chime in and let us know in the comments.